As a licensed professional, you need more coverage than General Liability provides.  You need Professional Liability.  Engineers, CPA's, Physicians, and Real Estate Agencies are just a few examples of who is in need of this coverage.  For non-profit organizations, this coverage is also known as Errors and Omissions and, Directors and Officers Liability.   

Tashjian Insurance Agency will help determine if you need this coverage and the appropriate limit.  For a quote, please call or click the button below.